Sunday, June 1, 2008

Its 1 in the morning

Seemingly the days go by unnoticed....
Candles were blowned..........
Wishes were being left ungranted....
Hopes were let down......
And faith was never found.
I'm sick and in pain, for knowing that miracles don't occur anymore.
That once lavish memory just disappears, breaking down everything I have worked hard for .
I am torned between giving up and going on. What if... I don't know anything anymore. I am at a lost for words. Everything is just not right. I feel the pain deep down, finding that it was so long ago. That clear memory was so very long ago. A fact I didn't realise until now. I thought there was still hope because I see that hope kept alive by so many people. And yet I still see, people being let down by what they had faith in for so long and they are not willing to give up. How long will they need to wait to know that its never coming back? I've learned and now I heal ever so slowly from pain I feel now and more I dread will come.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means that you've learned to look past the imperfections.
It always rains the hardest, on people who deserves the sun.
One of the toughest parts in life is deciding when to give up and when to try harder.
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?

No comments: