Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'll have you knowing that you would have thought of me

In this place where I go that nobody knows
Where the river flows
And I call it home
Where theres no more lies
And the darkness subsides
And nobody cries
Theres only butterflies

I'm sitting infront of the com the whole day and I can't get any more bored. So, this post will be really random cuz I actually don't know what I'm suppose to be saying or posting.. Ohh wat-ev. ppffft
I wonder what everybody is doing at this ungodly hour?? kayy fine its not that ungodly... its just ungodly to me cause nobody is online to chat with me. I'm stuck in this house for the rest of the week...urgghh.. Mom and Dad is leaving tonight for some wedding dinner leaving me with maggi mee and the tv. I'll just have to make the best of the house tonight....heehee

No comments: