Saturday, June 21, 2008

The world has turn into a mighty stranger

I'm confused. Just when I thought that everything in the world has finally comein tune with me, it goes off again. It feels like I'm the pawn that is being played on the board. Or I'm the player without the cheat codes. So lost. Everyone seems to be hiding something and I don't know what it is.


Anyways, Give a really big shout out for Derrick who has finally turn 16 to day!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAY !!!!! =]
Go reload your phone.ahahaha
Stinkin Puan Aminah rejected our layout. EESH that stinkin woman. People what is wrong with the word chick??? And the thinker.. its a work of art dammit.. people can be so closed minded sometimes. Are you going to hari bakat?? No, cuz I'm friggin grounded.
21 days in counting to cheer 2008

No comments: