Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm sooo sick but I will survive


I'm sick of not able to write down everything. I'm so sick of concealing everything and writing down things that totally hides what I want to say out loud. I'm so sick of people questioning me and asuming things they never really know and never did understand. Stop with your fcuking prejudicing. I'm damn sick of it. And now I write whatever I want kay. Enough, I'm done with it.

I still wait and never give up though I told myself not to put my hopes too high up. All I want is just a word from you...

I think I will never understand how this world works. How it makes everything work the way it works now. How come the happiness I finally found turned on me and other people just get it when they don't even treasure it and don't deserve it. I am ever more determined to get that happiness I want so so damn badly.

I ponder about the things around working like clockwork eventhough people are dying or crying. Life has to move on. The sun won't stop shining just because there was death. The earth won't stop rotating around the sun just beacuse someone lost something precious in their life. The tide won't stop splashing along the bay just because someone stop seeing someone. No. Life just keep moving on and it won't turn back. So why still wallow in that past. That stupid past that hurt and frustrates. That beautiful memory you want to leave behind but still bring up at times. Everyday gone through with pain doesn't bring back anything and time is just wasted going back. The moon won't stop going around and it won't stop shining. So think about what you are doing. And though I may never understand things that have gone between, I try to lessen the pain you seemingly inflict upon yourself. Let it go. I see a true love story...

OOh oh and do you know, the number 7 was meant for me!!! The letter g is the 7th letter alphabetically. I was born at 2.05p.m. 2 + 0 +5=7 !!!. I was born on the 7th, in 1992. 9 minus 2 is 7. and my name gwentoo has 7 letters.And my name on the name list is 7 for like 15 years in a row.. Hahaa.. and do u know my blog name has 7 letters on each side. tainted=7letters, sequins=7letters...cool huh. Lucky 7 me.. =] but deep down, luck has not been by my side, I never got what I wanted...

No comments: