Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagged

The last person to tag you is?
Wenyi and Khoy Yan and Yin

What relationship of you with him/her?
Khoy Yan: classmates
Wen: good friends
Yin: happy crazy friends


Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
Khoy Yan: cute, funny, friendly, helpful, scout lover (really really obsessed)
Wen: loyal, kind, helpful, funny, another scout lover xp
Yin: funny, funny, funny, funny and helpful =] (my blog skin)

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
Khoy Yan: talking and accompanying me when I was alone
Wen: standing by my side when no one else would
Yin: err.. help me with my blog..hahaa

The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
Khoy Yan: memorable?? words--too many
Wen: wenyi gives memorable words?? hahaa....
Yin: I'll help you with ur blog

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
Khoy Yan: shake her vigorously and start screaming "are you in your right mind!!!"
Wen: send her for brain surgery
Yin: splash her face with cold water

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
Khoy Yan: impossible, too sweet to be one
Wen: my enemy??? not possible
Yin: never..hahaa too funny

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
Khoy Yan: errr...height?? xp
Wen: opening herself up
Yin: err.. I dont know

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..
Khoy Yan: never do chinese homework??!!?
Wen: errr....turning to the other side. but still not possible
Yin: she never help me with my blog skin =]

The most desirable things to do for he/she?
Khoy Yan: Do chinese homework
Wen: I wish I knew what is there to do
Yin: gives her a kiss.. muah

The overall impression to he/her is..
Khoy Yan: Cute!!! xiao mei mei.. haha
Wen: forever loyal and true to herself
Yin: FUNNY!!!!!! wheeeeeeeee

How do you think the people around you will feel about her?
Khoy Yan: adorable and friendly
Wen: the ultimate friend
Yin: all that a friend should be

The character for yourself is?
It depends on which side you're on

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
the part where I could never open up and forever doubting everyone

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself =]

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them..
ermm..thanks for the unending support given

10 people to tag:
1) Ai Ni
2)Derrick
3)Wen Han
4)Yinky
5)Whitney
6)Xi Ning
7)Ai Pei
8)Ming Yao
9)Vin Yi
10)Amanda Leong

Who is No. 2 having relationship with?
err.. whitney?? ( husband and wife ) xp

Is No. 3 a female or a male?
hahaa...give a guess. Male

If No.7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
errr... I don't think so

How about No. 5 and 8?
hahaa..not unless the world went wrong

What is No. 1 studying about?
Ai Ni.. accounts I suppose

When was the last time you had a chat with them?you mean msn?
Ai Ni-2 minutes ago
the rest....( didn't go online for bout two weeks )

No comments: