Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dawn's breaking

So bored bored bored. Had the banner drawing competition today. Was having fun splatting paint everywhere. The results were not bad. In fact, I loved what we've done. =]
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got my guitar. Fine, its not brand new or shiny or cool. Its mine thats all that matters. I love it love it love it. Thank you Hao Min!! I feel like an idiot holding the guitar sometimes, cause i don't know how to play it yet. Dads gonna put in new strings and then tune it for me, then teach me how to play.. AWESOME!!
Breaking dawn is out people, so please don't tell me any spoilers because I want the thrills there and the suspense too. Edward Cullen is hot hot hot. XD

ohh, just wanna wish Yu Xin a Happy Birthday for tomorrow is her birthday.


Happy Birthday Yu Xin!!!



Hari Koko marching practices
hahahaaaaa... Lim Ai Ni


Can't wait for surprises. =)

No comments: