Monday, March 9, 2009

Take a turn

I don't know if I'll ever move on from here.
Ironic isn't it?
Maybe you'll probably don't understand what I'm referring to but that does not matter for now.
I'll still try my very best.
Time after all is running out.
And things just gets a little more complicated each time.
Like tangled threads fabricating itself.
I will try.
No matter what.



I am totally into pottery now. :)
Sarang Hae YiJung Sun Bae. lols





"Bella, I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me."
"The thought of you, still, white, cold... to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses... it would be unendurable."
"You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."

No comments: