Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Come help me find simplicity

Because I'm lost, aching inside trying to seize that craving, that unbearable yearning.
If only I could see what images you portray within your mind,
Maybe this lost soul will finally find its way.
I'd bleed, trying to unravel the complexities of my past,
then just walk away, closing these fraying seams.
Because I know this secret that imbowers upon me,
will never let me go.
And time that has become miles upon deserted land,
will not cover the footprints I've left behind.

Raptai was canceled today due to light showers of rain.
And according to weather forecast, it will be raining on sports day.
Don't know whether to believe it or not.
But it said it will rain tomorrow too.
Lets see whether that forecast will come true.

I cast my withered and mangled heart away
So I could still try to survive the next day.

No comments: