Saturday, March 14, 2009

days long gone

How are you?
I'm semi-occupied with truck loads of project and BOF. :)

Who was the last person you hugged?
My papa.

Look to your left, what do you see?
An extremely large useless printer.

What does the last person you commented on myspace mean to you?
Sorry I don't have a myspace profile.

Who never fails to make you laugh?
Everyone I guess. I can't stop smiling.

What are you listening to right now?
Asleep at the wheel by Goot

Who did you last have a sleepover with?
I think there was 10 girls and a guy.

Are you happy with your life right now?
I guess so.

Why did you last get upset?
Because SPM is standing two feet away from me.

Who was the last person you texted?
Lim Wenyi

Whats your mood right now on myspace?
I DON'T HAVE A MYSPACE. Grr.

What was the last thing you went to see in the movies and with who?
It was twilight with my music peeps. :) I know that was ages ago.

Are you in love?
Yes.

If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?
So Yi Jung. :)

Do you have any blogs on your myspace?
Nope. But I do have one on blogger.

Whats your fave thing in your room?
My ever so comfortable bed.

Who was the last person you went out to eat with?
Lim Wenyi and Lim Ai Ni. We had lunch at ikano.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
Two weeks ago.

Longest conversation on the phone?
2 hours. The max. My ears will hurt.

Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Nope. I never kissed. hahaa.

Are you mad about anything?
Yes.

What did you do last night?
I watched BOF

Do you get mad easily?
Sometimes.

Who was your last text from?
Maxis

What does the message say?
I am going to have a good holiday. I know that their advertising has completely failed.

When is the next time you’ll kiss someone?
Hmm..

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Definately

Why aren't you going out with the person you like?
Because he isn't real. Not to me at least.

How many months until your birthday?
5 months

Are you good at giving directions?
I guess so. I'm fair

When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
My number 1?

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
My white cat shirt and super large pajama pants. Don't tink so.

Who was the last male you talked to?
The guy in tuition.

Who is someone that can always make you laugh?
People. :)

What were you doing at 10am this morning?
Attending a useless course.

What were you doing an hour ago?
Watching BOF

Do you plan on moving within the next year?
Don't think so. I like where I am.

Are you wearing anything on your feet?
Nope.

What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
To see him again.

Do you remember your dreams?
At times.

Where did your last hug take place?
The dining room. Daddy was sick.

Have you been to a baby shower?
Nope.

What cell phone company do you use?
Sony Ericsson.

What color is your hair brush?
Black.

Do you watch the Super Bowl?
Super what???

What about World Cup?
Err... no.

Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
Not really. I think he looks more like a dog than bear.

What is the last movie you watched?
The day the earth stood still. I know its late.

What movie do you think everyone should watch?
BOF!!! Not that its actually considered as a movie

What is your middle name?
Umpredictable.

Do you have your future children's names picked out?
Err.. no.

What color is your mailbox?
Its pretty bright red.

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Nope. No bridges over here.

What brand is your computer printer?
Epson.

How many cars can fit in your driveway?
Two.

Who was your Kindergarden teacher?
It was Mrs Hiu. I still see her sometimes.

Are you taller than your mom?
Yeap.

Do you have any bruises right now?
Yes. From cheer.

Are you cold right now?
A little.

Do any of your close friends have kids?
Err.. no. Not that I know of. *grins*

Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
My cousin. She's expecting a baby in three weeks!!!

How many years older and younger than you are you willing to date?
I'm not really sure about that. Never thought about this question before.

What brand are your favorite jeans you own?
Lee's jeans

What is the closest red object to you?
A feather duster.

What is your favorite video game?
Counter strike. :)

Do you play games on your cell phone?
All the time.

Do you look more like your mom or dad?
My momma.

Have you ever broken an pinata?
A pinata??? Nope.

Do you have an iPod or Mp3 player?
None.

If someone doesnt like you its probably because:
I'm being annoying. :)

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
My maid. She came to put in my clothes.

What are your plans for this weekend?
Tuition tuition and more tuition.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. Of course.

Do you always lose your keys?
Don't have any keys to lose.

How many keys are on your keychain?
If there are no keys then there wouldn't be a keychain right.

When was your last encounter with the police?
Never. Told you I was good.

Do you sing in the shower?
Yeap.

Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
When I feel like an angel.

No comments: