Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fraying the edges of this hole

So much to do, so much to do.
Got english forum and malay forum at the same time.
Puan Tang is really starting to PMS, so yea, I guess she's just trying to follow Zubaidah.
Anyway, I am in love with BOF.
The show is completely awesome I tell you.
Maybe not for you realistic people out there. But this show makes you cringe and awe at the same time.
Yes!! This show is totally awesome.
Okay, although the main characters can be a little too lala.
Who gives a damn about it anyway.
Haha.
Boys Over Flower is awesome!!!!!
the guy from the second left side is hot hot hot!!!.
hahaa :)




Owh, before I forget. This is specially dedicated to you.
To remind you that I am a person and that my perspective matters too.
Just because you are capable of everything doesn't mean you can just shrug me off.
I'm not a disposable item.
I am a person.
And eventhough you think that everything you did was right, think about someone else.
Think from their perspective whether you were wronged or right.
Don't listen to news others.
Talk straight to me.
Who would know what kind of words they twist until everything was wrong.
Stop thinking that you could get mad at me because I did what you ask me too.
Must every word that comes out of your mouth be used.
I'm not a computer, and I don't exactly record every exact word you say.
Because sometimes, I'd prefer to share my opinion too.
I'm not sorry because I did noting wrong.
And i do have the right to stay angry after all.
I'm so sick of being pushed by you just because I understand how it feels being hurt.
But that doesn't mean that you can just take advantages.
I don't want to hurt you
Because I know how much you've been through.
But this has gone far enough.
And as a perso I have my limits too.




"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"What a stupid lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"

No comments: