Tuesday, January 11, 2011

this is for you. since you wanted a reason so badly, then this is for you you you.

I’m tired of arguing with you. I’m tired of talking to you. As if trying to cope with loneliness is not enough. It feels like when I’m talking to you, you’re more focused on her. Your thoughts are only on the phone and no where else. I’m done talking with myself. Everytime I’m trying to say something, it feels like you’re contradicting my words. As if I’m fighting for democracy and you would prefer an empire. I can’t say anything without it ending with an argument followed by a detailed report of YOUR opinion.

How is it possible, when you’re with a friend and still feel lonely?

Have you ever cared? I don’t know. I don’t know what is right or wrong anymore. I’m no longer sure whether my actions are right or wrong. But till then. I’ll remain silent to think out what my next move is.

I’ll put up with the path maped out for me. I’ll put up with whatever is thrown my way, no matter how difficult it is for me to face. But I won’t tolerate your contradicting words anymore. If that is something I can avoid, then I will.

I’m tired. I’m angry. I’m tired of being so lonely and angry all the time. I’m tired of random people calling me, and more random people trying to know me.

I can’t cope with anything anymore.

I’m done.

No comments: