Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 6 and 7

Day 6 would be a saturday afternoon. Yes I was working throughout my saturday afternoon.

Cousin and her two children cam to visit me in the morning and they took me out for lunch. After that, head back to the hotel to start work.

Was in charged of Arshak on Saturday. It was a wine and dine theme and it was a full house. I had my hands filled with guests waiting for me to refill their water and clear their plate.

Before the night end, I managed to recieve tips to about RM30. Which made me extremely happy.

As for Sunday, was put in the back lane with two other anonymous person. Wiped the glasses the helped with setting the table outside. In the end, right before the buffet started, I was switched with another colleague to be placed in charge of Arshak again.

Managed to serve another regular guest, which made me really happy.  Smile

No comments: