Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 17

Was a thursday. Placed in charge of Tigram. My second least favourite place. Why? Because the round tables are placed so closely to the wall it’s difficult to get plates out of there and to refill their water too.

Anyway, yesterday’s guest was the most demanding that I’ve served throughout my days at Sarkies Corner. There were a bunch of kids that ate a little and wasted the rest. The whole extended family was more or less demanding too. Even the little ones.

Followed up on all their requests and ran errands for the blackjackets too. Apparently they were all focused on serving the King of Perlis and his friends who came yesterday to have dinner. His seat was done so elaborately with all the gold tableware and napkin.

I have two more days left before I’m being switched to another department. Somehow I look forward to it, and don’t look forward to it at the same time.

I’ll miss the people that were around there to help me through everything, and then there’s that small portion of people who are just so …………………

Till then.

No comments: