Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 21

Yesterday was Tuesday and stood around like a statue again.

I feel like a permanent puppet being placed by the side of the restaurant. People would only glance at it just for a moment and then lose their interest after that second.

There’s nothing I could do and I’m not even sure what I should be doing. Everything is so different. Serving guests is prohibited unless I’m really sure of everything. Dinner would be the last thing I could ever serve because I don’t know the ingredients. There is so much to memorise and I am so dead.

The assistant restaurant manager is coming in today and she is a little more strict compared to the supervisor. I am very afraid ad my job seems to be an inevitable thing for me now.

Everyday, there is nothing to look forward to, except to slowly accept the fear of going there to work.

There is nothing to look forward to. And sometimes I wonder if I had taken the right career choice.

Now I question myself.

No comments: