Monday, April 12, 2010

it set me on fire and watched as I floundered unable to speak


Smokes salmon, zucchini, baked potato pancake and salad. :)
Sauteed peaches and cinnamon with crepe. :)





Went for sort-of-reunion with the usual people.
Shopped about with Karen while the rest are eating at chilis.
Watched Date Night. Was crazy funny. Who wouldn't love steve carell.

Woke up late again this morning without a drive as usual. Without a motive or goal to accomplish.
Its a horrible life really. And I can't wait to start college again to relieve me of these empty days.

Watched Becoming Jane based on the author's life Jane Austen. It almost got me to tears. She fell in love and due to hard circumstances that just wouldn't go her way, she was left unmarried her whole life. But she accomplished her dream of becoming a great novelist despite how society had treated her because women should never read or write.
I'm touched, honestly.
It was a beautiful story. :)

Anyways, one more week left to emptiness and I'll be starting college soon.
I really really can't wait.

Meet my new baby. :)
well, only for the moment.

No comments: