Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Love

Watched clash of the titans with mum and sis yesterday.
Thought the effects were really cool. :)
The whole movie was moving all at once, and there are parts that gave me goosebumps.
Its a good sign tho. :) Haha.
Shopped at Tesco for a while and went to Santai to eat.

Do you see Christmas lights? :)

Anyway, I'm bored and every minute that goes by becomes a strain.
I actually have to wait Seven hours just to attend a one and a half hour class.
There goes my whole morning.

Will be working really hard for my driving so I can drive soon.
Waiting for hours can really kill, you know?
I'm in a foreign place with foreign people. (not people from other country )
And I am alone with no one to talk to.
Its a sad life really.

And now I'm rambling nonsensical stuff because I'm finding excuses to type away.
Its makes me look like as though I'm typing a report.
Professional you know. :)

Anyways, I'll just wait for Suhaila to show up so I can have lunch with her and not be lonely anymore.

Till then.

Would anyone recommend me a nice movie to watch on youtube?

No comments: