Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The sun that stood at midnight

I have thought about what she said recently.
But maybe she just doesn't know, how it feels like to fall in love.
And never coming back up.
To fall in love with someone, regardless of the consequences.
And the self-esteem that suddenly becomes at stake.
If she could have whatever she wanted, why couldn't I have mine?

Would you just grant me this tiny tiny wish.
But it seems that the yearning wasn't so hard on me anymore.
I just don't want to know what is going to happen to me, when I couldn't see you anymore.
I want time to just stop here.
To just be able to look from afar.
Its enough.


Rehearsal again today. Was a total mess. Laughed a whole lot.
Practiced alot too.
Tomorrow, gotong-royong. Will then be staying here at home. :)




''That Swan girl took my breath away.
Or would have, I thought wryly, if I were breathing
.''

No comments: