Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm lost and will still remain unfound, like the rest of it.

I'm stuck.
Stuck to the gravity that pulls.
Stuck in time that wouldn't move.
Stuck in the bleak weather that wouldn't change.
Stuck with the voices that wouldn't evolve.
Stuck with the visions that takes away every ebullient memory.

I want it all gone.
Vanished with every trace it has left behind.
The every sound of silent thunder.
And the unseen scars that came along.

I will put down, with it the unending saying that I will.
And down with it, the beginning of each word.
Withdraw, each breath along with each moment.
And come forth, a new day that begins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere … But this theme is very close to me. I can help with the answer.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, very good idea