Sunday, March 7, 2010

whatever you want

WARNING:
I AM ABSOLUTELY ANTI DOCTORS RIGHT NOW.
SO THOSE WHO ARE AIMING TO BE DOCTORS
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Yes, I just came back from the doctors and I am burning with rage. LITERALLY !
Everyone knows how doctors are suppose to be kind, caring and super sweet right?
Well, mine wasn't.
And it was the first time in so long that I went to the doctor for a medical checkup.
*asslubang* Urgh !

So wait, here the story goes:
I was happily entering the clinic, afraid that I might have to take a blood test again.
For the record, the last time I took a blood test, I almost fainted.
Anywayyyy, I filled the forms and entered the room.
It was an indian doctor sitting there and he asked me a bunch of questions about my medical history.

There were some things that I wasn't sure so I looked to my mum for confirmation, then he said
: "Hey, look at me. I'm talking to you" (whaaaat the helll)
Then he started talking about why people look to their partners all the time when being asked a question.

Ohh, when we sat down. He asked me questions and my mum answered cause she was more aware of my medical history and he said: "Who are you ?"
and in that really rude way.

So she said that she is my mum and he started ignoring her again.
Then, when they were discussing about my epilepsy thing, I looked at the diagrams that decorated the walls of his room.

I was aware of what he was talking about the whole time.
Then...
He slammed the table (a few friggin times ) and said:
"hey, look at me. I'm writing your medical report and you're looking at other things.."

My mum was even worst. She looked at me like I just spat at the doctor or something.
WHAT THE HELL.

After that, he asked me about my family, how old were my parents and their medical history.
And he talked as of my mum was not there.

I felt like I was under an interrogation for treachery.

Then, he went to check my breathing with the stethoscope thingi.
When he placed it behind my back, he asked me to remove my hair.
Like I could do that. Then he threw my shirt hoodie to the front.
asslubangg

So whatever. I straightened up my shirt and hair.
And I was seriously pissing off, like I could blow up anytime.
AND FINALLY,
we could leave and he was saying stuff like "take care, thank you, bla bla bla"

And my mum said, "Did you say thank you doctor"

.....

I shut my mouth and wouldn't speak all the way home.

Sometimes, I don't know what is wrong with my mother.
She always stand with the person with higher authority.
AND she always agree to whatever they say. campur mulut.

I always feel like asking her to mind her own business when clearly the situation does not include her.

I am angry and unhappy and she doesn't sense that.

I think maybe she doesn't have any bludie sense at all.

She is my mother for G**'s sake. And she treats my like how a babysitter treats an ignorant child. Even my lecturers are more sensitive at college.

You can call me sensitive or rude or whatever.
I went in there with good intentions, but you made me turn into an ass.

I know I am wrong, that no matter the situation is I should always be in good grace.
BUT NOT when your morning becomes ruined by a bludieyyyy doctor.

THAT IS ALL.

No comments: