Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am fucking tired of you calling me arrogant.
What fucking makes you think that you are no better than me.
Do you hear yourself at all, do you even hear what the fuck I am trying to say to you?

You've changed. I know you have.
I can't seem to understand why the sudden change at all.

When he scolds us, you would always be the one beside him calming him, so he would stop.
But you've changed.
Everytime he gets mad at something, you will just add to that and more.
Why can't you shut up.
Its bad enough that he is mad at us, and you would add to that.
You would always make things worst.

To ask you a simple question, a harmless one, could result in calling me arrogant?
I don't fucking understand how is there a link to that.

How do you tell if a question is vague or not.
How do you tell if that question is irrelevant or not.
It is a question nonetheless.

It is not a question about racism, or history, or something that you do not understand.
It is just a question of how I would get to college if my transport would not be there to take me.
It is a simple question!
And you make such a big fuss out of it.

I am angry. I am so angry and consumed with rage that if I don't lock myself in my room,
I might just walk out the door and slap you wide awake.
What has happened to you?
I try to understand but I don't.

To hell with you and your seemingly deaf ears.
To hell with your pride and ego that you would not listen when I am trying to speak.
To hell with you and your sudden outburst over every insignificant things.
To hell with your glass face, that you would have to protect it so much that you would hurt me.

Is your face more important than me?

and there you go.
with your long nagging that was suppose to make me feel guilty and all.
and the only words you could use to describe me was proud and arrogant.
along with saying that my attitude has changed.

you always say we put words into your mouth. How about you.
Have you thought of what you are saying.
Do you even hear yourself.

I don't understand any of this nonsense.

Do I have any remorse for writing about you? I can't answer.
I am already fighting within myself for trying to find out if I was the real problem.
I was never proud nor arrogant.
I never thought I was higher than you or any other things like that.
IT'S YOU !
It has always been you.
I know when I am wrong. I know when I am the one who is suppose to apologize.
But how can I when this started from you.

I guess I have no remorse after all.
I blame you.
I blame you for making my already miserable life like hell.

I swear that the world is out to get me.

No comments: