Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm sad and disappointed in myself.
I could care less how much my mum or dad is angry with me,
because my hate towards myself tops it all off.
Do not ask me anymore. I don't really understand what to do at this point.

Is it what I deserve? That question still rages inside of me.
I think I deserve better. I really really do.
All the effort I've placed in towards this.

Its unfair. It really is.

I've never felt so more pathetic than I already am.
Is there not a purpose for my existence now?

I could never comprehend. never
.

how many times would i have to cry today.
how many time would the tears still fall.
the pain is killing me, and do i still have to apologise?

there is this saw, gnawing through my heart. the pain is numbed.
and my chest felt like being pressed on.

but here's the thing.
I am crying every two hours, thinking why is this happening.
Angry because I don't have to apologise to anyone but myself.
Its a fuckin tough day. And I had enough.

to hell with the people who keeps asking me to move on
and to hell with those who tries to tell me its alright
because it fuckin isnt

No comments: