Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wake up and open your eyes


Tong Yuen =)






Had you still not understand?
Do you even see what lay beneath you at all?
Or had you decided to turn to someone else.
I thought you have realized.
I thought you have opened your eyes to see.
I'm angry because all throughout this time, I'm being left alone.
I'm angry with myself, to allow my pride stand infront of me.
I wanted you to tell me whats wrong.
To tell me what we have been doing these past few years.
We've known each other for so long, and this is the only ting you have discovered so far?
Where were you then all these years?
Closing your ears, but staring at me intently to pretend to listen?
Its bad enough that I have shut myself up, so I wouldn't hurt anyone.
Including myself.
Because we were friends, good friends.
I thought you were always there, and I would be there for you too.
But you have found someone else.
And you left me here.
How long do you want me to wait for you??
huh???
Wake up and think. Just think.
Before I let go of everything.

No comments: