Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged =]

Tagged by Wenqi

Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.


1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:

Sweet Seventeen!!! not like theres anything sweet bout it


2. A place you’d like to travel to:
Beautiful Rome
3. Your favourite place:
My bedroom?? Though pictures of my bedroom does NOT exists on the net..
unless... Someones spying on me. Highly unlikely

My dream room.... someday..

4. Your favourite food:
Baskin Robbins can never go wrong, despite the occasion.
And its in my favourite flavour too!!! Peppermint rocks my world


5. Your favourite pet:
My dog?? hahaa.
Jerry Berry Werry

6. Your favourite colour :
Turquoise. =]
but purple will do too....

and light blue...
and white.. and black...
and so on.......


7. Your favourite piece of clothing:
Turquoise halter top.
Its a dream... just a dream..

8. Your all-time favourite song :
Can't find a perfect picture for the song. But this will do.
My current fav song.
Dibius cinta - Melly Goeslow dan Yusry

I know its in malay but who gives a damn if the song is this nice.
But I think I still like Say goodnight by the click five. =]

9.Your favourite TV show:
this show canNOT go wrong.


10. First name of your significant other/crush:
Jeremy Sumpter..
Droolssss.....

12. Your screen name/nickname:
Gwen.
And nothing more.
Tag 5 people :

1)fill in the blanks
2)fill in the blanks
3)fill in the blanks
4)fill in the blanks
5)fill in the blanks

No comments: