Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Which part of the book was easily compared to life itself?

Why ohh why does the heart ceases to hurt so bad? Why does the time ticks away when you think that everything was in its place? Where have all the tales gone? And leaving us to be left upon cold sorrowful rocks.
"April is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with warm spring rain"

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow
Out of this stony rubbish? Son of man,
You cannot say, or guess, for you know only
A heap of broken images..."

" And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at the evening rising to meet you "

"If I can stop one heart from breaking...
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching;
And easily ease my own,
Or cool one pain;
And cool mine alone,
Or help one fainting robin
unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain"

No comments: