Saturday, October 4, 2008

Unsure? yes, truthfully said

Sometimes when you set your heart to do something, you'll just go on doing it or stay in the game long enough to see yourself give up and fail. Somehow, things have to be one way or another. And not all the choices made were satisfying or even just enough. Was there even a fraction of that given choice that maybe I was illuded by happiness? I don't know. Was I able to take that step closer, that step that could have made all the difference now. That step which I wouldn't have regret not taking it now. I regret so much that I did not do it, eventhough I know I have already placed in endless efforts to try.

I've tried. I really have. How could you say that I have not. But what more could you still want?
I am of but one person only, and the endless things I could have done has its line to draw too. I don't know what could just have been, maybe it wouldn't work? And yet, still another puzzling end I did not take to reach there.

I'm left to stare at the empty screen, just pondering over what could have just happen? Was all good things so sacrificial? Do they need the absence of one good thing before they could create another?

No comments: