Sunday, May 23, 2010

My life is so fucked up.
I am sitting here thinking about all those things people in their right mind would never think of.

I hate feeling all twisted up inside and the whole incident recurring again.
Can't take it. One person can only be mangled up so many times.
It feels like my insides are churning, and rolling around.
Like a flash of lights so intense you can't see which colour is it.

Bright colourful lights. Another thing of the past.
I probably am not making much sense of myself.

I feel betrayed all of a sudden.
Pretending isn't much of an option anymore.
When I see these faces, it burns a hole in me.
And how am I suppose to act like everything is so simple and uncomplicated?

I'm thinking I'm thinking.
Must be the stress.
I don't know.
I'm all muddled up. How am I suppose to know.

No comments: