Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can we pretend that the airplanes in the night sky are shooting star, I could really use a wish right now

Bread cradle
Oriental fan
bishop mitre

birds of paradise :)



F & B class today. :)
Had Dominos pizza by the lakeside today. Literally by the lake.
Got shooed by the nearby guard for standing too close,
The water was dirty as hell.

Laughed like mad as usual again.
I have the craziest college mates, I swear.

Was mad frustrated yesterday and today because I couldn't contact poslaju.
I almost had to go all the way to someplace next to the Federal Highway to collect it.
Lucky I managed to call the poslaju centre's number and ask them to re-deliver.
So everything was settled.

Waitressing class tomorrow. :)
And shopping sessions with college mates in Saturday.
Driving lessons on Friday.
And a dinner gala next Thursday.

Have an awesome week people! Because I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article is a great help to me! Thank you!