Friday, June 19, 2009

unfazed I still am about reality

I absofuckinglutely hate you.
Yes, and I mean every word of it.

I didn't get through the auditions and I am not okay with it.
So stop asking.
And yes, I'm freakin disappointed.

And to top it all off, I'm more disappointed in you.




down winding shafts and narrow hall
the journeyed soul was never small
the lights emanates and voices call
sunlight was unstinting as it was tall

below the hallowed unfazed path
the wind was not but cold as death
before the withered door way is gone
the mirror inversion was just as forlorn

you were always prudent and strong
but this time your judgement was wrong
you sing another incomprehensible song
though poignant it is, its gone too long

it almost feels like you know what is going on
you're the on standing on the brink of two universe
and you watch
you watch with cold eyes
you watch with implacable says
and the rest just wouldn't know

i want to know your every thought
because you're always on mine

No comments: