Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just like the end


No no no.
The kupu-kupu is sold at RM105. Hahaa.
My phone is still under repair and I have been without it for two weeks now.
Its a torture. This shows how stuck I am to my phone.

Going to watch transformers tonight.
Awesomeniaa.

Thought I'd do a quiz. Just for fun.

1. What have you been doing recently?
Dreaming

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Nope. Although the battery runs out really quickly.

3. What happened at 10am today?
I was fighting for the bathroom.

4. When did you last cry?
I don't want to remember.

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
I guess so, if it counts as sanity.

6. What do you want in life now?
I can't really say.
What I want is something incomprehensible.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
An umbrella.
If I happen to carry one with me.

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed?
Read and dream.
x
9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Blue shorts.

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Someone who gave me an insight on wire-bending jewelery.
She is making another one for me. :)

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
I won't. If I am ever in one.

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Nope.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Terminator. Though that was considered ages ago.

14. What are you proud of?
Making clay charms.

15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
Are you going to krs?
From Ying Yi


16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Like a song - Lenka

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Wun Wun.
yes its weird.
Only my grandmother calls me that.

18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
Hey sherren here. Me n jeng nt goin to mrs chee today ya.
from sherren (obviously stated there )

19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
about 1

20. Are you currently happy?
no.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
me

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Err. nope.
Mumma never let me buy whip cream

23. Who did you talk to on phone last night?
Nobody in particular.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
My future.

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
The girl in add maths tuition.

26. Do you like yourself?
I guess so.
Excuse the hesitation.

27. You want $5 or $10?
If both is possible.

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
Yes.

29. Who is your best best best friend?
Erm. I guess that would be me.

30. What will you do if you like that boy/girl?
I really really don't know.

31. Who are your favourite stars?
For now its Lenka and Zee Avi.

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
I can't deny that can I

33. Do you had even stead before?
What???

34. What type of boy/girl do you like?
One who understands the songs I sing.

35. Now are you single/attached?
single.

No comments: