Monday, June 1, 2009

A stitch in time

Hello bubbas!
Just came back at ten this morning. :)
My uncle had to go to work so we had to leave at 4 in the morning.
I can't believe how much I've missed my grandmother and all my other relatives.
Watch my goof ball of a cousin getting married and his sister dating. Hahaa.
Anyways, will leave the pictures for you people to see.


We had to help with arranging the flowers and ribbons for the car when we arrived.
My cousin's daughter brettany.


Pretty pretty flowers. :)

Another cousin's wife and mum arranging the head.


Prayers on eve of wedding.

The one in Pyjamas is my goof ball of a cousin.
He was still posing lala pictures even when he was getting married tomorrow.


Got to ride in the car that night and everyone was staring.



Brettany and her brother Kenneth.
He has pretty dimples.

There... the goofball's getting married.


Playing games to get through the door.
He had to hang a carrot around his waist and have his friends eat from there.
You know what I mean.
And they had to drink sour milk from a baby bottle.


My cousin and his wife. :)
He was the one who always throw us around because he was so tall.
Childhood memories.
Hahaa.
Now he's getting married.
I wish him all the best in life and his expecting baby.


Me and Syuen.




Went to watch a chinese opera outside my grandma's house.
It was the God of hell's birthday.
We watched a guy got possesed by the God so people could worship him.
Chinese opera has a very very confusing plot.






Thats all for today.
Didn't get to take much pictures cuz we were busy running around doing errands and had to babysit Kenneth and Brettany.
But it was one hell of a day.
And I'm happy.

No comments: