Thursday, March 13, 2008

I can't believe how hard it is to stop me from loving you



Went to the gathering yesterday..was sooo nervous dont know how they look like now. Bu tin the end I did find out. Peir Ee wa so excited n seeing my friends, but she had to go to work...lol too bad. Was walking like crazy in 1u. Then met up with them and they went to wong kok to eat...we were like talking and talking and the stupid waiter and waitress didn't even come to ask for our order...they sooo shitty larr.. so we all were like putting up our hands like some lil kid again...
But still they didn't take our orders so we just stood up and walked away..lol
Then we went scouring for other places, me and shera went to look for someone then met up with them..can you believe it..We sort of like got lost in 1u haha.. We couldn't find the place we were suppose to go. LOL. In the end Joyee came and find us and took us to the restaurant...
Talk talk talk yada yada yada, then we went bowling...Oh oh ya I saw Melvin with some of our ex-form fives. And and I saw Jen Ai too..she got 9A1s and 1 B3..So good...my gosh...yesterday the SPM results came out so yeah...tears of joy and...ya tears...
After bowling..went home..me only.yup.early..too early in fact..Whitney and Yinky were at 1u and they stopped by the bowling alley and yeah saw my friends and yah...sayed one word..one word only...LALA....haha. And that pretty much wraps up my day....

PINKY PIRATE...CUTENESS

No comments: