Monday, November 1, 2010

another blizzard is here

If you keep on standing on to the fact that you are right, why do you even bother apologising in the first place? How do you even justify yourself. If you think that you have done the right thing, and you don’t regret what you’ve done. Then don’t even bother apologizing to me. Cause I know you don’t mean it in the first place.

It’s not that I take this a little too seriously. I can’t understand what you are trying to tell me. You either regret your actions, or you don’t. There’s only two.

crooks stokes maximun sentence years guy feel terrible victims crime

What do I expect. What do I want? Do I see myself or the things that I do at all? fuck. Life is so screwed up. My life is so screwed up. Who is there to tell me if I am right or wrong. Who is there to tell me if I am doing to the right thing or not. Who am I?

What you said today hurt. You think you are so fucking perfect. You think you can just accept all the criticisms being thrown at you. But you can’t I just don’t have the heart to tell you. Because it does not matter so much to me. I do not judge people anymore.

but that doesn’t mean you can judge me too. I am who I am. I decide what my expectations are and I decide who I will become. I decide whether I want my life to remain tangled in a mess, or untangled. You can’t tell me anything or bend me to a road I don’t want to go.

This is my life I am living. So fuck off.

I am tired.

No comments: