Tuesday, November 23, 2010

kiss me at the gate

Exams exams and more exams.

The year is about to end and I can’t believe time could possible fly so fast. So had kitchen class these two days. Am super tired after all these cooking and then there’s room division assessment tomorrow.

I think I really did badly for all my assessments lately. I can’t concentrate and I just couldn’t focus on my studies. Have to do something about it soon !

image485image486

Juat and I having lunch at Delicious.  Smile   We just absolutely love that place. Had good talk with her, and walked about. I’m gonna miss her so.

image487image488

YES ! I bought blackcurrant flavoured sticky.  LOVE

image490

Coloured clay charms I made for me friends. The materials cost a bomb ! Adorable sial.

image492image491

Cousin’s dog Nikki. My sister says she wants to cut his balls off because it was sticking out obscenely on the marble floor.  OMG

image497

Spent the whole Sunday lazing about in Shah Alam waiting for my parents to browse through the houses there. Was a full moon that night. After dinner, we went to tutti frutti to eat frozen yoghurt and mum was mumbling about how the yoghurt cost a bomb.

image499

Sister’s

image498image500

me and my cousin’s

image501image502image503image504image505

Kitties roaming about my future home. Apparently the house area has only expensive stray cats. None of those black and yellowed eye cats. Just fat tabbies, Siamese, and white with grey striped cats. See how influential my new home area is.       (:

 

BTW, was Ivan’s birthday today. Classmates smashed his face with cake after service class. Was fun to watch.

HAPPY BITRTHDAY LIM HAN YANG !!

No comments: