Wednesday, November 24, 2010

this was the very first page, not where the story ends

tumblr_lcc3dnDsGZ1qzdreso1_400_large

Taylor Swift looks so gorgeous with straight hair.  (:

Had yumcha sessions with friends just now. Talked and had loads of fun. Am missing the times that I’ve had with them for the past few months.  *sighs*

Time will not wait for me although I wish it would. I wish time would stop altogether so I could bask in the very moment before it slips through my fingers.

Finally had taro balls at Snowflake. Have been dying to try it out. I love the chewy part of it. DELICIOUS !!!!

tumblr_lc6jktvj7w1qajjdco1_500_large I will move on I will move on I will move on I will move on

I will trust myself I will trust myself I will trust myself

I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe I believe

I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry

and I will NOT break infront of you.

No comments: