Thursday, May 28, 2009

Will still wait



I am a little addicted to listening to those sad chinese songs.
I think their much much better than english love songs.
The chinese makes them more meaningful.
Yes, will appreciate chinese language more now.
Me love me love.

Am feeling a little under the weather now.
Gwen slept till 10 this morning.
Its been awhile since I could sleep undisturbed.
Though I did wake up this morning at 6 without the alarm clock ringing.
I guess I got too used to waking up that early. :)

Can't wait to go back to Penang, though I'll only be there for one day.

It would be good enough to get away from school and workbooks for awhile.
And I think it should be good for me, to get away from you for awhile.
So I could finally think clearly.
And finally think about what I should be doing besides missing your presence.
I could not be too careful from now on.
These thoughts are my own.




Sometimes we have to realise that life does not always go the way you want it to.

No comments: