Saturday, May 23, 2009

There are no boundaries

I am so so so screwed for chem.
Mum took me out to Giordano to buy a new pair of jeans.
Now I feel bad. Eesh.

Anyway, I have good news.
Well, maybe for myself only.
Gwen did not kena NS.
Muahahaha

Did you hear me.

I AM NOT CHOSEN FOR NS.
Life suddenly seems a lot more happier.
Well not exactly not chosen.
But there's three category.
One down, two more to go.

Please please, don't pick me for NS.

I am in love with Adam Lambert's voice.
I wish he should have won.
I would have much preferred him to win.
Just because he is fucking gay, people discriminate against him.
But why does anyone care anyway, all we hear is his voices not his gay.
Sheesh.
I fucking hate those people who said he didn't deserve to win because he is gay.
And the screaming IS part of his style.
Sheesh... again.

No comments: