Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I would want the world for you

Hello.
Gwen is back from her almost one month exam holiday.
Yay!
No more sleepless nights thinking about exams.
Although maybe I'm still stuck thinking about results.

Anyway, came back from my shopping spree at 1u.
It's been a while since I was there.
Not used to the large amount of time dangling at my fingertips.
My legs ache but I'm happy.

Happy happy happy I tell you.
Will put my worries aside for just these two weeks.
Teacher's day celebration on Friday.
See you then!



I think I've realised throughout this whole time, I wasn't in love with you.
But I was in love with the memories you've left for me to linger on.
We had not share anything but laughters and silent jokes we kid on.
So who am I kidding to think that there was something between us.
Because obviously, there wasn't any at all.
Though we shared more than one thing in common, I guess its not special, nor is it out of the ordinary to share precocious habits.
But it is after all, in my own thoughts that I have created this whole different story to tell.
Maybe, just maybe... I wanted something I know I could never have.




she wears short skirts, i wear t-shirts
she's cheer captain, and i'm on the bleachers
thinking bout the days where you wake up and find
that what you're looking for has been here the whole time

if you could see that i'm the one who understands you
been here all along so why can't you see?

No comments: