Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So I wake up to reality and kissed it hello

look at the stars
look how they shine for you
all the things that you do




Had assessments and practical tests for the past week.
And yesterday was our last service class for the first year.
Mr Kenny gave us christmas hats to wear for the very last minute.
And we even had the weirdest song to sing to our guests.

Had lots of fun serving and it wasn't so bad for me anymore, because I was serving with friends.

Went murni for dinner at SS2 with the guys yesterday night.
Damn that place is packed.

Anyway, just finished the PA event today and I think it went well.
Although there were some cliche going on between talk partners and all.
but besides all that, the event went quite well. :)

I'm pooped and have to go to college early tomorrow cause we're going to klang for bah kut teh.
WHOPPEEE.

No comments: