Sunday, December 12, 2010

heal what has been hurt, bring back what once was mine

image535

Had dinner last week with my cousin and her family.

Finally got to eat at Paris after what seemed like ages of begging my dad to take me there. After that, had ice cream at McD.  (:

My baby niece Amberlisa.

image536image537image538image539image540image541image542image543image544

Cousin’s pet dog. Have been going down to Shah Alam all the time to go hunting for houses. Dad’s talking about a big renovation for the already big house. I’m torned between moving and not moving. But I don’t think I have a choice.

image545

Have been glued to the computer watching 90210. I think I’ll stop watching these kind of drama cause its a little too extreme for me. Gossip girl wasn’t so bad, but this is. Will definately stop once I finish the season.

No comments: