Wednesday, October 20, 2010

you’re a monster

4b8fbd36bd5b0598c63e5b17eb69deb8

I hate her I hate her. So much for standing behind me when I feel like falling. So much for being there for me. So much for encouraging me in achieving something greater. Please.

I just realized how much I have to struggle on my own. How much I hate coming home to see your face. How much I despise having to disappoint you by not being up to your standards. It makes me feel so despicable.

I know I’m never going to be good enough. And I never wanna try pleasing you anymore. Its so tiring. And I cannot take it anymore. If you don’t agree, then its fine with me. From here on end, you don’t determine where I go. I do.

As for the rest, I have no choice but to put up with you. But I know soon, It will all be over when I leave.

No comments: