Saturday, October 23, 2010

when they say speak now

tumblr_l7cwncsncF1qzjor8o1_r1_500_large

I guess I’m a kind of queer person. Sometimes thinking and imagining things in a more different perspective than usual.

I envy them, but I am unable to do the same. I will not put myself in that situation again, and I will not torment others to be in mine too. It hurt, and I’ve only taken so long to climb out of this dark hole.

Now, I try to be happy, and love the company I have and the things I am doing now. I live my life to the very fullest, and fill up every space of my life with doing things that makes me happy.

No longer will I wait, or believe in those fairytales they tell. I only believe that I will achieve if I chase reality and not those surreal lies.

You have killed my hopes before. But now I have returned, stronger and happier. And yes, I didn’t need you to be happy after all.

No comments: