Friday, July 16, 2010

you brought out the worst in me

Its taking me forever to upload these photos.
But if you're interested in looking at them, go to my facebook. :)

I've uploading the whole day. PSFFTT!
Anyway, here are a few to ogle at.

















Just came back from sitting for my JPJ driving test today.
Was a bunch of nerves again as usual.

Woke up at 5 this morning to prepare to leave.
The driving range was at Kajang/Semenyih.
Its almost an hours drive there for a test.
Slept in the van with Ming and Wai Sum on the journey there.

Anyway, lined up, got our numbers, waited, sit for test, wait again, sit for test, and done.

Almost thought I failes three point turn when the guy asked me to stop.
He just wanted to check my car. Haha.
So the main thing is that I passed right. :)

WATCH OUT WORLD ! I'M INVADING THE ROADS

No comments: