Sunday, February 1, 2009

My first will be my last




Yesterday, followed my dad to his friend's open house in Sierramas. Damn I'm totally in love with that place. Its like big chalets and villas everywhere. Just imagine staying in a hotel everyday of your love. Won't that be awesome. Didn't get to take much pictures because it would be awkward if I were to whip out my phone and start snapping pictures of someone else's house right? Anyway, didn't stay there for long cuz I had to follow my parents to Shah Alam. Sister and dad had to make new glasses. Then, we went for dinner at some restaurant in Subang with cousin's family. Had lou sang but ate the crunchy parts only. Salmon does not agree with everybody. Yes?


Tonight is the masquerade party.
And I'm freaking out already.

Please make this right...



Yours truly,
with hope..

















No comments: