Sunday, July 20, 2008

Like its wings were set free




me and birthday babies =]


the ever usual gang of posers


Celebrated Ai Ni ( the princess ) sweet sixteen birthday... Was a very how do you put it??? Fruitful day I think.. Watch Batman: Dark Knight. Not a very good experince though. Ai Ni didn't know that I was going to watch movie so she last minute buy movie ticket for me. Then her friend picked out seats for her so she didn't know where they were seating. As for my ticket she had to randomly pick out a seat wayyyy front and I mean wayyyy front. I didn;t mind much actually but when we got into the cinema, my whole row was full of boys. Hahaa yes, fortunately for me right. But no, didn't want to be separated from yin, yun, and wen. So I followed them to their seats which is the first row ( can you believe the first row was full too ) and sat on the floor infront of them. RM11 for floor seats and I can tell you it wasn't comfortable at all. I bloody sat there for 3 hours when I had a perfectly good seat up there in the middle of everything. hahaa. stubbornnya. Was closing my eyes with my hands cause I couldn't bear to watch the cutting mouth part. Shared seat with Yue Qi for the first hour and I was lying on her *ahem* *ahem* chest trying to close my eyes. She was laughing away and tickling me. SO I ended up sitting on the damn floor. Then we went to Wong Kok for dinner. Ordered stuff and then we were camwhoring away. lol . Food came and we were all arguing about whose food is whose and Wen was like desperately trying to talk in cantonese with Yue Qi but it all came out like a bunch of rojak. The waitress was so confused. hahaa. After much arguing, we finally got to eat our food. We were stuffed. I was there exchanging desserts with Wen wedding style. Couldn't hold the spoon properly cause we were laughing away. Wait, I think most of the laughing came from me. Then, everyone was trying to shoo the birthday babies away ( aini and yan yan ) . I can tell these people are really good actresses. A golden globe award for Wan Xin, PeiQian, Yin and Yun, and Yue Qi. We tried to light up the magic candles that couldn't be blown off. But they wouldn't relight. Got conned by candles.. hahaa. Wen ran down again to buy new ones and wasabi for the game. In the end, nothing turned out right. Both birthday girls were trying to blow the candle off so they wouldn't have to eat the wasabi nuts. You should have seen their faces. Yan yan lost and Wan Xin mashed up the nuts with ice-cream smeared on perfectly good eatable waffles. Then the bad luck came, I sat on something sticky and shall not elaborate on that but I know aini and wen is quietly sniggering away, I ran to the toilet with ai ni and saw the sticky thing and it wouldn't come off. Ai Ni was being an angel and helped me shield my back the whole time. I ran out to a nearby store which unfortunately happened to be BEACH and bought a super duper expensive skirt that doesn't even worth looking at. But I had no choice and at that point I was ever so desperate so I bought the skirt. Then I ran and changed and walked aroung 1u till my feet was sore. We walked to One world and the hotel was super nice. =] Yes the first place we went was the toilet. Wan Xin and gang was so excited and were chattering non-stop. The guard there keep giving us that u-shouldn't-be-here look. Watever. xp . Walk and walk and walk. then go home the end. =] I know it wasn't much of a day but days like this to me is like a hold-on in time where nothing matters and everything else in th world just takes it place right there and then. Followed wen home first and had a nice long chat with her. =] ohh and i made a deal too. i can't say it or it will be no fun anymore. but heres a hint. the one next is a lucky person. =] Wen, I know you're smiling over there
我找不到很好的原因
屈足等着一切的亲密
这感觉太奇异
我抱歉不能说明
我相信这爱情的定义
奇迹会发生也不一定
风温柔的清晰
也许飘来好消息
一切新鲜 有点冒险
告诉我怎么走到终点
没有人了解
有人像我和陌生人的爱恋
我想我会开始想念你
可是我刚刚才遇见了你
我怀疑这奇遇只是个恶作剧
我想我已慢慢喜欢你
为我拥有爱情的勇气
我任性投入你给的恶作剧
你给的恶作剧
The walk on paths or options of life
was never enough to make you strive
will fate come and compromise
destiny itself was could never suffice
slowly , gently walk with me
twiddling with life our hands could be
the woven fabric with colour of seas
like broken glass shattered on lease
take my hand and follow the trai;
on this mysterious little tale
as it unfolds right before you
be dazzled by what it will lead to
together we have walked through life
with its strong walls and high skies
you were always with me my friend
so lets walk untill the end

and yes i do conceal a thing now and then

but i still am accepting the fact that i'm over

and no longer will i reopen the wound

because i'm over

and tho the pain may come back

i try to block it away

because i'm over

over and done with ur tricks that i can't decipher

so go away

and leave me where i use to be

No comments: