Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I've been waiting for you to come rescue me

As mentioned previously, went to Nikko Hotel to enquire about the university of Brighton.
The whole thing seemed very promising.
Although, dad still wanted to keep my options opened.
But they have awesome sweets!




Was mother's day some few days ago.
Bought her some luxury cupcakes from Wondermilk.
Sister bought her macaroons.
But it didn't taste as good as Chef Karam's one.













random scenery picture. haha


Dinner night with family when cousin from the US came over to Malaysia.
They're currently staying in the Royale Bintang hotel.




Amberlisa
local cousin baby. 







And the US imported Morgan Lee.
Who couldn't stand the heat and became very cranky.
But when we turned on the car air con at full blast, she started giggling.





And then Keagan, the american speaking boy.
Honestly, his slang was so thick I could barely understand what he says.
But he was sooo adorable !


Had to bribe him with candy to get his picture taken. 


So, that's all for now.
Suddenly took part in the Monin Cup 2011.
I think I just needed that fun in my now empty life.    :)
Can't wait for training !

No comments: