Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You and your impudent boldness

Hello Hello Hello.

I hate my phone.
Yes I will rant about how pathetic and stubborn my phone is, making decisions on its own.
No I am not crazy.... yet.
Although the haze is definately getting to me.

Anyway, back to my impetuous phone.
It was always flashing the earth sign thingi at the top.
And so I dismissed it as some minor faulty problem.
But when I went to check my balance, it was stated there RM0.01 in bold.
Okayy, it wasn't actually in bold. But RM40 gone in a week.
IT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!!! and right now I feel like wringing someone's scrawny neck.
CRAZY SELF-MAKING DECISION PHONE.
I wanna kill somebody.

bluudy hell.

Stupid flashing earth thingi-ma-ningi.
I'm broke now.
And I absolutely loath my phone.

So.... I will remain calm and not smash my phone to smithereens.



=)





"I could pretend that the Swan girl was of no interest to me.
But that was the extent, just pretense and not reality."







No comments: