Saturday, November 10, 2007

what is their problem

Juz last sunday, my parents went and changed our numbers to postpaid plan...then I had to set up their GPRS and their 3G...
Something was wrong because we could't activate the thing... My mum then called the operator and set the thing up...
But failed. It didn't work again..I even went online to try to do the thing but cannot... My mum ask me to call the operator to dom it again but instead of calling I did it in the other way...

AND the thing is my mum scolded me...FOR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wouldn't even let me explain what happened....She just said that I failed in my studies because I was lazy. What is your problem?????!!!!!!!! I am sooo angry about that. She then started slamming things...URGHHHHH I ammm sooo friggin angry right now.. She shouldn't be soooo angered easily...

she wouldn't even let me EXPLAIN THINGS to her.....sooooo unreasonable!!!!!!!

But i should add too... its sort of also my fault because i didn't do what I was told to do....mum I am sooo sorry for thinking this way...

No comments: