Tuesday, November 27, 2007

cousin's home

Now only I could use the com while my older brother cousin is away....he is sitting for SPM tomorrow....now studying......

Couldn't go online because cousins came yesterday.... We went out to choose socks for our trip to Harbin, China on the 20th of December....Can't wait... will be spending christmas there.

We went to the curve and it was full of christmas decoration....here are some pics I manage to take..... It was really crowde and really fulllll of people...
In fact it was almost packed.... There were people singing and sound of cameras snapping everywhere....
People..its the new year.....LOL

After we went back home, me and my sis followed our cous back to0 her house to stay for a few nights......had fun staying up late talking and chatting to her lol...

And by the way, she ( cousin ) lurvvvesssssss her comb collection...................
My cousin's dog playing dead at the maid's feet....something you don't see everyday....

My cousin....looking gooddd....

HUGE toblerone chocolate....enjoying while watching tele...


Looking bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

No comments: