Sunday, January 31, 2010

Your love is a symphony, all around me

I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored.
Its a holiday tomorrow and I can't wait to get back to college.
Semester exams are coming up soon !!
Hanged out with Wen again , assisting her in completing her formal uniform.
Banyak thanks to moi !
Bought new year stuff (I'm broke and that rarely happens) and walked round for a bit.
Failed to watch tooth fairy though. But avatar and sherlock holmes was awesome.

Moral lecturer was crazy. She showed us how people make kucing nasi lemak.
Like literally made out of cat's meat. And she said it was a warm up for what was coming next.
Then.... BOOM !!! She shows us abortion videos.
I can't tell you how gory it was cause I closed my eyes the whole time.
But the student's response was incredible.
There were people screaming and then it was silent. "monsters!"
I would never understand how anyone can become a surgeon.

Anyways, moral role play was fun fun fun.
It was funny, and obscene and there were foul words.
So much for moral class. Hahaa. I had fun. :D

The weather is getting to Tan Ying's brain. She better not start eating kangalalalaloos.
lols.

Taa for now.

No comments: