Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yes, I know that I should forget. But I don't understand why I can't. Sometimes this facade I put up tires me and it drains me dry. The memory still haunts me, eventhough the amount of homework distracts me from time to time. But whenever I'm alone, it still brings me back again. It hurts so much and the pain never cease to end. It's like standing in burning flames, trying to get out of it but I can't. I want to forget it so badly, because I don't know how much longer I can cope. I'd take a thousand blades and be happy, because this fire never goes away. I am still finding a way to cope, to banish this pain once and for all. To finally move on to chasing something worth searching for. I will find my way again, out of this mess, out of this insanity that I seem to be enclosed in. I will find my way, I hope.

No comments: